Magnificent Oregon – Volcanoes, Waterfalls & Vistas
Featuring: The Columbia River Gorge, Mt. St Helens, Lewis and Clark, End of Oregon Trail Mt. Hood, Mt. Bachelor, Oregon Vineyards and the Oregon Coast
Starts and Ends in Portland, OR
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Ocean Lodge: Cannon Beach, OR
- Tetherow Lodge: Bend, OR
- Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, WA
- Timberline Lodge: Mt. Hood, Gov’t Camp, OR
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
- 18 Gourmet Meals
- 6 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 6 dinners
- In Transit Refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Mt. St. Helens Observatory
- Cannon Beach
- Lewis & Clark
- Oregon Trail
- Tillamook Cheese Factory
- Great museums
- Mirror Lake
- Mt. Bachelor
- Mt. Adams
- Beacon Rock
- Multnomah Falls
- Smith Rock State Park
- Deschutes River
- Bonneville Dam
- Sturgeon Ponds
- Columbia River
- Mt. Hood
- Select Wineries
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.