Majestic Landscapes of Olympic & Rainier
Featuring: Glaciers, rainforests, lakes and waterfalls of The Olympic and Rainier National Parks, Snoqualmie Pass and Puget Sound
Starts and Ends in Seattle, WA
August 5 – 11, 2018 – Seats Still Available
May 27 – June 2, 2019
June 3 – 9, 2019
June 10 – 16, 2019
June 17 – 23, 2019
June 24 – 30, 2019
August 4 – 10, 2019
August 11 – 17, 2019
August 18 – 24, 2019
August 25 – 31, 2019
September 1 – 7, 2019
September 30 – October 6, 2019
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- The Motif: Seattle, WA
- Lake Quinault Lodge: Quinault, WA
- Suncadia Mountain Resort: Roslyn, WA
- Cedarbrook Lodge: Seattle, WA
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
- 18 Gourmet Meals
- 6 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 6 dinners in transit refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Olympic and Rainier National Parks
- Chihuly Garden of Glass
- Seattle Space Needle
- Seattle Center
- Seattle Ferry
- Hurricane Ridge
- Lake Crescent
- Hoh Rainforest
- Ruby Beach
- Mt. Rainier
- Yakima Valley Wine
- Snoqualmie Pass
- Suncadia Resort
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.