An Oregon Adventure
Featuring: Crater Lake & Redwood National Parks, Multnomah Falls, Mt. Hood, Oregon Wine Tasting & Rogue River
Starts and Ends in Portland, OR
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Timberline Lodge: Gov’t Camp, OR
- Tetherow Lodge: Bend, OR
- Running Y Ranch & Resort: Klamath Falls, OR
- Tu Tu Tun Lodge, Gold Beach OR
- Portland Marriott Waterfront: Portland, OR
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
- 18 Gourmet Meals
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners
- In Transit Refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Gateway to the Gorge
- Multnomah Falls
- Lewis & Clark Discovery Center
- Hiyu Wine Farm
- Hood River Fruit loop
- Mt Hood
- Smith Rock State Park
- Deschutes Brewery
- Maragas Winery
- Mt Bachelor
- Crater Lake National Park
- Running Y Ranch & Resort
- Rogue River Jet Boat Ride
- Bandon Dunes
- Redwood National Park
- Willamette Valley Wine Country
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.