Wine Tasting in Northwest Grandeur
Featuring: Willamette Valley Wine Region, Snake River & Hells Canyon, Columbia River Gorge wine region, Walla Walla Winer Region, Yakima Valley Wine Region and Lake Chelan Wine Region.
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Timberline Lodge: Gov’t Camp, OR
- Marcus Whitman Hotel: Walla Walla, WA
- Coeur d’ Alene Resort, Couer d’Alene, ID
- Campbells Resort: Lake Chelan, WA
- Cedarbrook Lodge: Seatac, WA
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
18 Gourmet Meals
in transit refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Willamette Valley Wine Region
- Columbia River Gorge Wine Region
- Walla Walla Wine Region
- Lake Chelan Wine Region
- Yakima Valley Wine Region
- Bridge of the Gods
- Snake River and Hells Canyon
- Dug Bar
- Palouse Falls State Park
- Lake Coeur d’ Alene
- Lake Chelan
- Puget Sound
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.