Landscape & Wildlife Photography Tours – Winter Alpine Wonders
Featuring: Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, Gallatin National Forest, Grand Loop of Yellowstone, Mammoth Hot Springs, and Bozeman
Starts in Jackson, WY and Ends in Bozeman, MT
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Teton Mountain Lodge: Teton Village, WY
- Spring Creek Ranch: Jackson, WY
- 320 Guest Ranch: Gallatin Gateway, MT
- Hilton Garden Inn: Bozeman, MT
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
18 Gourmet Meals
in transit refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- 4-hour Sunrise Eco Photography Tour
- Grand Teton National Forest
- Private Guided Photography Snowcoach Tours
- Gros Ventre Mountains
- Grand Loop of Yellowstone
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Jackson, WY
- Bozeman, MT
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.