Northern California Wilderness
Featuring: Lake Shasta, Lake Tahoe, Lassen Volcanic National Park, Yosemite, Sequoia, and Kings National Park
Begins in Redding, CA and Ends in Fresno, CA
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Highlands Ranch Resort: Mill Creek, CA
- The Landing Tahoe Resort & Spa: South Lake Tahoe, CA
- Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite: Fish Camp, CA
- Wuksachi Lodge: Sequoia National Park, CA
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
- 18 Gourmet Meals
- 6 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 6 Dinners In-Transit Refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Lake Shasta and Lake Tahoe
- Plymouth Wine Country
- Lassen Volcanic National Park
- Yosemite National Park
- Sequoia National Park
- Kings Canyon National Parks
- Redding, CA
- Sunset Dinner Cruise through Emerald Bay
- Shenandoah Wine Trail
- Forestiere Underground Gardens
- Fresno, CA
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.