Mountains and Merlot – An Oregon Wine Adventure
Featuring: Mt. Hood, Hood River Fruit Loop, Crater Lake National Park, Redwood National Park, Willamette Valley Wine Country, and Wineries in the Region
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Timberline Lodge: Government Camp, OR
- Tetherow Lodge: Bend, OR
- Running Y Ranch and Resort: Klamath Falls, OR
- Ashland Springs Hotel: Ashland, OR
- McMenamins Edgefield Hotel: Troutdale, OR
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
18 Gourmet Meals
in transit refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Multnomah Falls
- Lewis and Clark Discovery Center
- Hood River Fruit Loop and Mt Hood
- Smith Rock State Park
- Mt Bachelor
- Crater Lake National Park
- Shakespeare Festival
- Redwood National Park
- Willamette Valley Wine Country
- Hiyu Wine Farm, Maryhill Winery, Maragas Winery, Deschutes Brewery, Upper Rogue Wine Trail, and more…
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.