Regal Birds of the Pacific Northwest
Featuring: San Juan Islands, Olympic National Forest, Hoh Rainforest
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort: Fraser Valley, BC
- Majestic Inn and Spa: Anacortes, WA
- Quileute Oceanside Resort: La Push, WA
- Lake Quinalt Lodge: Quinalt, WA
- Cedarbrook Lodge: Seattle, WA
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
18 Gourmet Meals
in transit refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- San Juan Islands
- Lime Kiln Point State Park Lighthouse
- Deception Pass
- Olympic National Park
- Hoh Rainforest
- Ruby Beach
- Seattle, WA
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.
9120 Double Diamond Parkway, Reno, Nevada, 89521
Call Our Senior Tour Guide