Zion Ultra Marathon Tour
Featuring: Salt Lake City, UT, Bryce Canyon, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Zion National Park, Lake Powell, Grand Canyon National Park, and Flagstaff, AZ
Starts in Salt Lake City, UT and Ends in Flagstaff, AZ
6 Nights of Premium Lodging
We hand pick 4 & 5 star spas, resorts or hotels. We then choose premium lodging that is geographically located to your advantage. This means less time driving and more time enjoying your vacation.
- Sorrel River Resort: Moab, UT
- The Lodge at Bryce Canyon: Bryce, UT
- Zion Lodge: Springdale, UT
- Lake Powell Resort: Page, AZ
- Little America Flagstaff: Flagstaff, AZ
Luggage handling both ways at each hotel is included.
- 18 Gourmet Meals
- 6 breakfasts
- 6 lunches
- 6 dinners
- In transit refreshments
Some meals will be prepared in the field by your personal chef. These are custom made to order gourmet meals. You value spending time in the landscapes viewing the wildlife and wonders. No need to rush off for reservations or worry about waiting in long lines.
- Arches National Park
- Canyonlands National Park
- Jet Boat Ride on the Colorado River
- Zion Ultra Marathon Race
- Antelope Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend
- Lake Powell
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Bryce Canyon Trail Ride
- Zion National Park
You will receive your Flex Pass when you board your luxurious Limo Liner. Your Flex Pass is a Visa gift card which will be loaded with money to spend in restaurants & gift shops during your vacation when your personal chef will not be providing your culinary inclusions.
- Breakfast: $20.00 per breakfast will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each breakfast if not provided by your premium lodging.
- Lunch: $20.00 per lunch will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each lunch that is not prepared by your personal chef.
- Dinner: $50.00 per dinner will be loaded on your Flex Pass for each dinner that is not prepared by your personal chef.